Hi there! It was my birthday last week and what better way to celebrate than to shop. I have always been the kind of person who loves her birthday, so much so that I celebrate a “Birthweek” :)
It might look like a lot but I did not buy all of these in one trip. Most of it is beauty products but there are also some clothes at the end. Hope you like it. Let’s get started.
First up, some skincare and hair stuff.
- L’Oreal Total Repair 5 masque and nourishing oil serum. I already have the shampoo and conditioner from this range and really wanted to try the masque as well. The serum is a repurchase and is my favorite hair serum. Will review the entire range soon.
- Lotus Herbals Cocoa Lip Therapy. These are some of my favorite lip balms from the Indian market and the Cocoa one is the best according to me. Plus it was buy one get one free yay!
- Aroma Magic Aromatic skin toner. I was looking for a new skin toner to try and this one smells exactly like the mineral scrub from the same brand. I love lavender scents.
- Biotique Bio Pistachio face pack. Another face mask to add in my collection. I was very curious about this product and I must say I’ve had good experience with Biotique face packs in the past.
- Soulflower Healthy Hair oil. Soulflower is another up and coming Aromatherapy brand in India. This is my first product from them and I’m excited to try it.
- Derma V10 Almond body butter. I bought it because it was very cheap for a body butter and looked pretty interesting. We’ll see.
Next, some makeup.
- I bought three BB creams. Ponds white beauty BB+, Maybelline ClearGlow and Garnier Miracle skin perfector. I wanted the Lakme CC cream too but could not find it anywhere.
- MAC blush in Dollymix. Really pretty pink with subtle shimmer.
- Benefit Bella Bamba blush. My first Benefit product. How glam is the packaging? This is supposed to be give your cheeks 3D watermelon color!
- MAC lipstick in Plumful. Plummy pink color that goes well with Dollymix blush
- MAC CreamSheen glass in Double Dare. Love this color. Reddish pink with a cream finish
- Revlon colorburst lipgloss in Papaya. I have wanted it for so long! Very pretty coral with slight gold shimmer
- Maybelline Colorsensational Jewels lipstick in Berry Brilliant. Lovely berry color. Such glam packaging.
A couple of Lucknowi Chikan kurtis from a local shop. These are a summer must have for me. Click here if you don’t know what Lucknowi embroidery is. The baby pink one has very good work.
The biggest find for me has been these fruit pajamas. I LOVE THEM SO MUCH! They are from a local shop near my house and come in various fruit prints. I picked watermelon, pineapple and cherry. I knew I had to buy them as soon as I saw them. How cute are they?